Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Craving list

I haven't craved anything weird yet. But in case you were wondering what I can't stop noshing on....Here is a list of my most craved prego foods so far:

1. Bacon









2. Peanut Butter











3. Hot dogs- I just thought this was cute...I won't eat Levi. I promise. :)










4. Blueberry pancakes














5. Any kind of cake or brownies














6. Goldfish crackers














7. Chocolate milk















8. Fruit- mostly oranges and apples












9. Cheese















10. Banana pudding...the hot kind from Mary Mac's in downtown Atlanta. I will be getting some of that this weekend when my parents arrive.














Very brown and orange, isn't it? So basically, fat and sugar. Great!

I feel like the rest of my cravings are the result of watching others enjoy something, or seeing a commercial for that food. Paula Deen shows are so much fun to watch right now, but result in a buttery craving. And I used to love to check out Martha Stewart's food website for ideas or inspiration for dinner. Instead I just gape and drool through the slideshows. Speaking of...check out this slideshow !! (Warning: do not watch if you are hungry, pregnant or like breakfast food!)


I was REALLY hoping I would be a skinny pregnant woman...oh well. I'm getting a brownie!

No comments:

Post a Comment