Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blogging in my head


Richard and I have a new favorite show that started last fall called Up All Night on NBC, about a couple with a new baby and the adventures that ensue. It was quite funny when we were pregnant, and HILARIOUS now!


On one of the episodes, the husband tells his wife that she should update her Facebook page because her last post weeks ago was "headed to the hospital." 


"People probably think you died!"

OK. I'm not dead! Everything is fine. We are all fine. Sleepy. but very fine indeed.

"Christen!" my my best friend says, "you should be blogging!"

She's right! I know I should. I have things to say...but the time thing. that has been the apparent challenge with a newborn. (Hmm. Go figure.)

I have thought of things to write about. I have had hilarious stories of doctor visits, poopy diapers, and new mom moments that I could not wait to put down. The only problem is that when I was "writing" these blog posts was around 2 or 3 am when my head was hitting the pillow after a late night feeding.

Now that I am a little more adjusted I feel that I can try to catch up on filling you in as to what has been going on and all the anecdotes of the last 2 months, but let's start at the beginning and I will do my best to catch you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment