Wednesday, June 1, 2011

19 Weeks- the Kicking Tomato

I am at 19 weeks today and the baby is the size of an heirloom tomato.  I have started to feel a lot of commotion and movement lately, even some light kicks. It's really amazing and no words can describe the feeling.

I just had to show this:


Each week, I get an update from an app on my iPhone (from a website called babycenter.com) about the progress of the baby and a picture pops up like this one at 12 weeks:

 Growing. Developing. Happy and content. But wait...
 
This is the picture that came up today (at 19 weeks)!
Really?  No wonder the little thing is starting to kick. If the baby is anything like me, he/she is having some MAJOR personal space issues. I would be having a serious meltdown at this point.

Speaking of HE or SHE...we are finding out on FRIDAY if we are decorating the nursery with airplanes or ruffles. We can't wait!

1 comment: