Monday, September 26, 2011

36 weeks- Nice Lady!

I was at the mall with Brandy this weekend and a lady came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. I Immediately looked down to my bag to see what had fallen out, since my clumsiness is heightened.

She just smiled at me and said, "I wanted to tell you that you look really cute."

What an INCREDIBLE woman! ALL pregnant women need to hear that once and a while. I bet she was pregnant once and knew that as we continue to "blossom" and "bloom" in our final months, we need constant affirmation.What a nice lady!

The nursery is coming together. My parents came to town this past weekend to come to an ultrasound, and my mom was crucial at helping me sort through the sea of presents. It still needs a little organizing, but it looks like a nursery now. Yay!

And...this is my last week of work. Next Monday I plan on propping my feet up and spending my time catching up on the DVR. Then I'll start into the pile of books I have been wanting to read.

1 comment: